Happy Wednesday everyone! First off, thank you everyone that was thinking & praying for Ollie! He is pretty much back to normal (which makes me so happy)! Yesterday, he was on the graham cracker, oatmeal, applesauce & water diet. I did not want to chance his tummy getting sick again! Plus, lots of rest & Baby Einstein ;)
This morning I wanted to share a little mommy & baby loves. I haven't done this since March & wanted to try & keep it up. I have always enjoyed getting ideas from other people that have tested out products/books or anything else! Plus, Oliver will be 15 months in a couple days & I wanted to share what he has been loving lately! I hope you enjoy!
1. Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee You GUYS...!!!! Ok, if you love iced coffee as much as I do, then you will LOVE this! My cousin showed it to me & I have been hooked ever since. For $7.99 it says it gets about 12-8oz of coffee. I push that a little, so I will probably get more drinks out of this bottle ;) Seriously, you just add the ratio 1:2 (1 part coffee concentrate, 2 parts milk of your choice)... I like to add Unsweetened Coconut Milk (Trader Joe's has the best one in my opinion) and pour over ice! Super simple & very smooth tasting!
2. Classic Organic Hommus Singles I bought these singles at Costco and it is such a healthy snack if you are on the run! It comes in a 16 pack & as a busy mom, these are a perfect size to take anywhere with my veggies. I've only seen this big of a pack sold at Costco, but let me know if you find it elsewhere!
3. Suave Dry Shampoo At less than $3.00 this is an awesome dry shampoo. I really try and space out washing my hair & this comes in handy for those semi-greasy hair days ;) Plus, it gives added volume to my limp hair which is always a plus for me!
1. Books! Oliver is really into books right now & I am thrilled! I've bought so many books, just waiting for him to be interested & now he is! His favorite book right now is Are You My Mother by P.D. Eastman. He points out the different animals & likes when I make their noises :)
2. Playtex Training Sippy Cup I never leave the house without this sippy cup! My mom bought this for Oliver a few months ago & right around our road trip, he really started to know how to use it. We haven't been giving him anything else besides rice milk & water, so we just use this sippy for water. Easy to use & to clean!
3. B Woofer Hound Dog Guitar We love the simplicity of the B. toys! While road tripping to Virginia, we bought this guitar at Target for Oliver & he LOVES it! He is really into music & dancing, so it is fun to watch him explore all the fun musical buttons on this guitar! Plus, the music isn't super annoying & we really like that it doesn't have all the flashing lights!
4. Brio Toddler Wobbler Oliver loves this push cart! He puts toys & books in the cart & pushes it all around the house. What I really like about it, is that it has an adjustable handle bar & brake system. You can adjust the wheels to go how slow or fast (depending on what your baby/toddler can handle). We mainly have carpet & it glides really smooth on that surface!
(Oliver reading his favorite book upside down)
p.s. all these products were either purchased by myself or given as gifts