I hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent our's taking scenic drives in the snow, celebrating our niece's 2nd birthday, seeing family from out of town & having a Starbucks morning coffee date ;) I really enjoy the weekends because it means we get to hang out with daddy for two whole days! On a side note, does anyone else think the weekends are feeling shorter & shorter? Anyways, here is to a great rest of the week & also here are some things that both mommy & Ollie are loving at the moment!
1. I absolutely LOVE my Clarisonic Mia! I keep it in my shower that way I never forget to use it & I exfoliate about 3 times a week. It is perfect for getting rid of dry skin & keeps my face looking refreshed!
2. I just bought this Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Sunkissed from Target. I usually like to test lipstick colors before I purchase them but the reviews were really good & I think it is such a pretty orange-pink color, which will be perfect for spring!
3. Okay, so this is probably the easiest way to remove my make-up! At the end of the day I am so tired & this takes less than 3 minutes to remove all my make-up! I really like the Pond's Morning Refresh cleansing wipe because it has an exfoliating side & a smooth side which make it easier to remove everything.
4. My sister-in-law bought me this super cute hoodie from Albion Fit. It is their Signature Hoodie in Belize Blue & it is so comfy! Perfect for a jog or lounging around at home.
1. These aden + anais security blankets are by far my favorite for Oliver! He loves snuggling with a blankie but we were so afraid of a big blanket in his crib. The material is cotton muslim which makes this blanket breathable & so soft! He loves sleeping with them.
2. We just discovered Peter Rabbit Organics & really like that they use only organic & ONLY the ingredients on the front! Oliver's favorite blend is the Sweet Potato, Corn & Apple puree!
3. The B. One Two Squeeze Blocks are so adorable & Oliver loves to play with them. They are light enough for him to hold & you can even put them in water (which makes bath time so much fun)!
4. I cannot get enough of the Honest Company! We get the diaper bundle every month & recently I just purchased their butterfly baby teether. This has been the best $10 I have spent on Oliver so far! Everything about this teether is non-toxic, which is excellent in my book. Plus, as of right now, this seems to be the only teether he will chew on!